Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Beginning

Well, I've been blog-stalking for a few months now and have finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and start my own! My biggest concern with starting a blog has been lack of content, I'm a 23 year old girl, living & working in northeast TN and my day-to-day life is fairly ordinary. However, my boyfriend is back in school and I need a new hobby to occupy my time when he's studying (other than online shopping) so, here it goes!

Sweet Bea: The Story of Girl & Dog.

The nice thing about starting a blog is you get to talk about yourself for awhile, and let's be honest, who doesn't like to do that... however, it's slightly awkward considering I can't imagine people actually reading this. Anyways, I'm Becca, Bea is my dog (also known as B.B-we have the same initials-coincidence?- Beazer, Queen Bea, Beatrice Louise, BeazyLouisy, and nugget),  Ed is my boyfriend (affectionately, EWP, Edwina/o, Eshwin, PookiePoohBear- kidding- and I learned this weekend his sisters used to put a red wig on him and call him Sally), and I have an obsession with online shopping. More like an addiction, I can't stop. I work for Ed's dad (definitely has it's perks) at an insurance agency where I am the marketing director (highly unlikely I will talk about this aspect of my life). I graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in May 2009 with a BA in Business Administration & Marketing, and although I'm VERY glad to be done with school, I definitely miss all my friends who, for the most part, are still in Chattanooga.  Like I said, I love to shop, do crafts, I'm learning to cook & have aspirations to learn to sew as well. I was in a sorority in college & have recently joined the Junior League in hopes of reliving the days of yore.  I finish most days with a glass of wine, snuggling with Bea, chatting with Ed, and watching re-runs of Will & Grace reading :)


Anyways, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment