Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day [Weekend] State of Mind

Ugh. It's hard to get back into the swing of things after a long weekend- ESPECIALLY after an extra long (Fri.-Mon.) amazing weekend when friends come to visit! But, thank goodness for another short week- and since I'm a lacking blogger- it's already Thursday and another weekend is almost ready for me to tackle! Ed and I are probably going to take it pretty easy, watch a little football & relax since last weekend was jam-packed & NEXT weekend is Rhythm & Roots Reunion here in B-Town! I can't WAIT! Not only will it be a fun atmosphere, great music, and something different to do, BUT two of my best friends are coming to visit! yay!

Anyways, I will leave you with a few pictures of last weekend and I will reminisce about being out on the lake rather than freezing in my office (I've literally had my space heater going all summer- this A.C. kills me!).

 Jenna, my sorority little sis, college room-mate, and great friend came to visit!

We concert-ed...

laked it... 

Got really dirty...
Enjoyed the first fire of the season...

And just generally had a GREAT time! (minus two flat tires...)

And last but not least, broke out the white jeans for one last time... :)














No comments:

Post a Comment